Manage your compliance with privacy regulations such as GDPR from a single application, integrated with a best-in-class risk management capability.
Manage privacy processes effectively and efficiently.
Demonstrate a risk-based approach respecting the rights and freedoms of data subjects.
Minimise the risk of fines and reputational damage from non-compliance with privacy regulations.
Privacy regulations such as GDPR require new processes around handling of personal data, such as maintaining: records of processing activity; data flow mappings; processing notices; data subject access requests, breach notifications and data protection impact assessments.
In addition, modern privacy regulations require a risk-based approach to compliance. Organisations are required to consider the risks of varying likelihood and severity to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, and to implement appropriate technical and organisational measures for both compliance with the privacy principles and to address the security of personal data.
Non-compliances and unacceptable risks need to be addressed with clear accountability with actions identified, allocated and tracked through to completion.
Data breaches need to be responded to effectively within prescribed periods, both to comply with regulations and minimise the consequences for both data subjects and the organisation.
By addressing all of these challenges diligently and maintaining evidence, organisations will avoid the risk of regulatory fines and the accompanying reputational consequences.
STREAM allows organisations to manage all of these processes in a single integrated application.
- Repository for all records of processing activity, data flows, data subject access requests, DPIAs and other documents
- Assessment and management of both privacy and security risks to the processing of personal data
- Management of privacy data breaches
- Clear accountability for actions and evidence of activities and decisions
- Demonstration of compliance with privacy regulations and standards
- Extensive configurable dashboards with on-demand graphical reports, user-definable reports and data views for use by business intelligence tools
- Seamless integration with other applications, such as cyber security for justifying actions and expenditure to address common privacy and cyber security requirements.
Contact us to discuss your requirements